REST YOUR EYES
This award-winning Intense Eye Oil has been formulated to address fine lines, wrinkles, and the loss of firmness around the eyes. A good night’s sleep is written all over your face. Intense Eye Oil is a powerful blend of natural plant extracts and oils boosted by a gentle retinoid to smooth and hydrate and to improve the appearance of fine lines while you sleep.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- Vegan. Cruelty Free. Natural plant oils boosted with proven-effective man-made retinoid.
- Retinoid should not be used during pregnancy.
- Tuberose extract firms and brightens the skin by promoting elastin and collagen production.
- A gentle oil soluble form of retinoid deeply hydrates to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sweet iris oil encourages cell renewal whilst keeping the skin around the eyes soft and supple for a youthful appearance
- Tuberose extract firms and brightens, and sweet iris encourages cell regeneration.
- Acmella provides a gentle tightening and lifting effect.
- An oil soluble form of retinoid addresses collagen breakdown so you wake to brighter, firmer skin around the eyes
+FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopherol, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus (Tuberoses) Extract, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Extract,
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citronello+, Geraniol+, Lianlool+, Eugenol+, Citral+, Farnesol+
HOW TO USE
- The roller ball within the chic glass vial dispenses the ideal amount of oil in just two sweeps around the eye socket.
- Then, gently pat into the eye area, paying particular attention to dark circles beneath the eye and fine lines by the temple