CLEAR YOUR SKIN
If your skin is blemish-prone, or you are suffering a break-out, the best thing you can do is to keep it really clean and resist the temptation to ‘dry it out’. An oil cleansing routine is best because it keeps your skin thoroughly clean and balanced without making it dry and tight .
This is the perfect solution for break-out prone, troubled skin. It hydrates and calms the skin, improving recovery time for blemishes. In this formula, lightweight and non-clogging rice bran oil gently exfoliates, while oat oil soothes. Rosemary and bergamot deeply cleanse and lift impurities. Peach and jojoba help healing. As a result, your skin won’t be triggered into producing excessive sebum which can make skin congested & sore. Instead, skin feels clean, soft, calm and healthy. Just the way it is supposed to.
HERE ARE THE DETAILSRosemary oil reduces skin inflammation for a glowing, even complexion. Bergamot oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to combat blemishes. To prevent drying out, oat oil absorbs in to the skin for smooth moisturisation and nourishment.
- 100% Natural.
- Cruelty Free.
+ FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Tocopherol, Limonene+, Linalool+, Linalyl Acetate+, Pinenes+, Camphor+
+Naturally occurs in essential oils
HOW TO USE
- Put 2 to 3 pumps of oil into the palm of your hand.
- Spread between your palms and then apply to your face.
- Start with your cheeks, then your nose, mouth and jawline and finally the area around your eyes.
- Splash your face with warm water and continue to massage the oil into your face and eyelashes.
- Now here’s the absolutely crucial part. Take a clean flannel. Soak it in hand-hot water, wring it out, and put it over your face. Breathe in and allow the steam to penetrate your pores .
- Then, gently wipe everything away. Repeat if necessary. To finish, splash your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.