FOR YOUR HARDWORKING HANDS
The ultimate hand cream to nourish, hydrate, and protect dry, chapped hands. Because your hands deserve the ultimate care. Powered by same TFC8® complex you know (if it's good enough for your face...)
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
Crafted with a moisture-locking technology and powered by TFC8®, this fast-absorbing formula hydrates instantly, keeping skin soft and supple for a healthy, refreshed glow.
- Nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple, and hydrated
- Supports improved elasticity and smoothness
- Reduces the appearance of aging and scarring
- Protects against environmental stressors / pollution
- 100% free of parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, DEA, heavy metals, talc and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil.
Formulated for all skin types, The Hand Treatment is the perfect complement to Augustinus Bader Face and Body Care for a head-to-toe hydrating and rejuvenating experience.
The Hand Treatment is housed in a fully recyclable PE tube.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
AQUA (WATER), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL LAURATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, MEL (HONEY), XYLITOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, BISABOLOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, GLUCOSE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHOLESTEROL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALANYL GLUTAMINE, ARGININE, CERAMIDE NG, CERAMIDE NP, GLYCINE, LYSINE, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PHENYLALANINE, PROLINE, SCENEDESMUS RUBESCENS EXTRACT, BRASSICA ALBA OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, OLIGOPEPTIDE-177, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM ASCORBATE.
HOW TO USE
From the hands on the front lines to the hands at home - caring, creating, communicating, and exploring in new and different ways - our overwashed and tired hands have never been harder at work.
- Apply a small amount of this nourishing hand cream, as and when needed, to clean, dry hands, especially after washing or using a hand sanitizer.