This elastic hydrogel facial mask was developed to reduce fine lines on the chin and cheek area (also known as the heart zone) and to lift and tighten sagging skin on the lower part of the face. The lifting boost acts like a stimulating facial massage, activates natural blood circulation and thus promotes the high-performance ingredients.
- For a firm and lifted skin in only 40 minutes
- Lifts, tightens and defines the contours on the lower half of the face
- Reduces swelling and has a cooling effect
- Improves skin's elasticity
- Stimulates the reduction of fat deposits and fine lines within the area of application
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
Collagen: Forms a moisturizing film on the skin and minimizes wrinkles by filling them with moisture.
Caffeine: Stimulates skin cells and promotes blood circulation. Activates Triacylglycerol lipase (the enzyme contained in caffeine). Fatty deposits are broken down, releasing water info fatty acids and glycerol.
Vitamin C: Significantly supports the production of collagen, which gives the skin its firm structure and elasticity. It is an effective antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals.
Vitamin E: Combats harmful environmental influences and protects against premature skin aging.
Tocopherol: Effective vitamin E that fights against cell damage. Helps to prevent premature aging, reduces deposits in the blood vessels and tissue degradation. Protects from Ultraviolet (UV) B radiation.
Avena Sativa Extract: Imparts smooth and silky sensory effects to skin care formulations.
+ FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caffeine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Avena Sativa Extract, Aroma
HOW TO USE
- Clean your face thoroughly an gently dry your skin before using the mask.
- Take out the facial mask and remove the white protective film.
- Apply the upper part of the mask. Stretch out the mask and pull the ends over your ears so that the mask fits tightly and completely covers your chin. Then apply the lower part of the mask in the area under your chin and finally pull the ends over your ears.
- Remove the mask after 40-60 minutes. Use the mask 3-4 times per week or more often, if needed. Use each mask only once.