CLEAN YOUR SKIN
The perfect cleanser for dry, stressed or sensitive skin. Thick, rich and nourishing, Super Seed Cleansing Oil gently removes all traces of the day, SPF and make-up (even waterproof mascara).
Loaded with natural goodness, it calms and hydrates whilst deep-cleansing. It’s perfect for delicate or sensitised skin, or for use during pregnancy or at times of hormonal flux. Afterwards, your skin feels beautifully clean, soft, soothed and fed.
HERE ARE THE DETAILSChia seed oil is perfect for nourishing dry, dehydrated skin. Vitamin E-rich raspberry seed oil is intensely hydrating due to its fatty acid content. Broccoli seed oil is packed with Vitamin C for even skin tone and a dewy glow
- 100% Natural.
- Cruelty Free.
+ FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Brocoli) Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Melon) Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Cherry) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Limonene+, Linalool+
+Naturally occurs in Essential Oils
Face Cloth: 100% cotton. Wash at 60C and tumble dry. Made in Portugal.
HOW TO USE
- Put 2 to 3 pumps of oil into the palm of your hand.
- Spread between your palms and then apply to your face.
- Start with your cheeks, then your nose, mouth and jawline and finally the area around your eyes.
- Splash your face with warm water and continue to massage the oil into your face and eyelashes.
- Now here’s the absolutely crucial part. Take a clean flannel. Soak it in hand-hot water, wring it out, and put it over your face. Breathe in and allow the steam to penetrate your pores .
- Then, gently wipe everything away. Repeat if necessary.
To finish, splash your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.