Our best-seller for problem-prone skin, formulated by a micro-nutritionist to combat the digestive issues behind all skin complications. A detoxifying period is to be expected, as the skin undergoes a deep cleansing phase before naturally re-balancing.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- Suitable for normal to oily skin, with regular or occasional imperfections.
- Ideal for individuals suffering from digestives issues (bloating, constipation…)
- Our three-layered probiotic complex supports daily balance of gut flora.
- Vegetal gastro-resistant capsules (nausea free).
+ FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Magnesium oxide; capsule’s shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, thickener: gellan gum; dry extract of turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) curcumin titrated; maltodextrin; dry extract of rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis); L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); dry extract of artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus) cynarine titrated; spirulina powder (Spirulina platensis); L-reduced glutathione; zinc L-pidolate; vitaminic mix: nicotinamide (niacin), corn starch, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12); inactivated strains of: Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus casei, and Streptococcus thermophilus; anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, magnesium hydroxide carbonate; dry extract of pepper fruit (Piper nigrum L.) piperine titrated.
HOW TO USE
- Take 2 capsules in the morning with a glass of water, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Can be used intermittently as needed. If imperfections are caused by menstrual cycle, take the week before and throughout.
- No need to refrigerate. Our probiotics have been thermally treated to protect their integrity and biological properties.
Store in a dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C and protect from light. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. For adults only. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of anticoagulants (use not recommended in this case). Vitamin B3 is not recommended in case of liver disease. Magnesium is not recommended in case of kidney problems. Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.