Beautiful healthy hair that grows long and fast is what we wish for but what we tend to forget is that to acquire this, a healthy scalp is fundamental. Hidden by our hair the scalp is often neglected. It is very close to the skin’s epidermis (same hydrolipid film, equivalent pH, ecosystem of beneficial microorganisms). Our scalp is sensitive to fatigue, hormonal fluctuations, stress and even our diet which can result in temporary hair loss or a slower growth rate.
This complex of probiotics, biotin, folic acid and rice protein promotes a healthy and balanced scalp resulting in healthy hair (better growth, stronger hair follicles).
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- Biotin: strengthens hair and promotes growth.
- Rice protein: a composition of amino acids, which are organic compounds naturally present in our skin and hair.
- L-Methionine: amino acid present in the composition of keratin, essential protein of our hair.
- Folic acid: promotes the regeneration of our hair and nails and stimulates the hair follicle. A good amount of vitamin B9 strengthens hair et prevents their loss.
- Lithothamne algae extract: algae that thrives in calcium rich marine areas. It is a plant species that is rich in minerals and oligo elements with unique remineralizing properties.
- Amla fruit: source of vitamin C, minerals and phytonutrients which increase scalp circulation resulting in stronger hair follicles which stimulates hair growth.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: probiotics allow a healthy microbiome resulting in an overall balanced environment allowing better skin and digestion.
HOW TO USE
- 2 capsules per day with a glass of water, in the morning during breakfast or at lunch.
- All our supplements can be taken separately or simultaneously with no risk of overdose.
- Supplements do not need to be refrigerated, our probiotic blend undergoes a tyndallization process that garanties their benefits and biological properties.
30 days program. Store in a dark, dry place, at a temperature below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. For adults only. Not advised for use during pregnancy. Not recommended for persons suffering from a thyroid disorder. Request the opinion of your doctor and/or pharmacist.