BODY ELIXIRRegular price €35.00
Our skin is the largest elimination organ of our body (it evacuates around half a kilo (about 1 ounce) of toxins per day). It also helps the other primary elimination organs such as the liver and kidneys to evacuate toxins if they are having a harder time doing so.
Body Elixir is a badass liquid beauty supplement to be taken orally. Combining different selected plants allows to easily eliminate toxins from our body. Body Elixir also helps with the sensation of tired, heavy legs that have a tendency to retain water. This complex uses 8 active ingredients including green tea which is an excellent diuretic, Birch for its draining, remineralizing and revitalizing properties and Witch Hazel, used for its benefits on the circulatory system, which helps to regain a sensation of light legs.
- Birch is draining, remineralizing and revitalizing.
- Burdock helps to promote and maintain a clear and healthy skin.
- Green tea has draining effects and is antioxidant.
- Dandelion is the most effective plant to help combat water retention, it is depurative and diuretic.
- Orthosiphon leaves have a diuretic effect and allow to limit the loss of potassium through urine passing.
- Rosemary helps digestion and the diuretic functions of the organism.
- Horse chestnut promotes a healthy circulatory system especially targeting the legs.
- Probiotics facilitate digestion
Purified water; preservative: glycerol; green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (200 mg); horse chestnut seed extract (Aesculus hippocastanum) (80 mg) titrated to 10% aescine (8 mg); witch hazel leaf extract (Hamamelis virginiana) (70 mg); mixture of bacterial strains (50 mg) (Bifidobacterium lactis (1. 67 billion CFU*), Bifidobacterium longum (1.67 billion CFU*), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (1. 67 billion CFU*)); Birch leaf extract (Betula pendula) (50 mg); Rosemary leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (50 mg); Dandelion root extract (Taraxacum officinale) (50 mg); Orthosiphon leaf extract (Orthosiphon aristatus) (50 mg); Burdock root extract (Arctium lappa) (40 mg); Acidity regulator : citric acid; preservatives: sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. Contains caffeine: 4 mg per daily dose.
- 1 cap diluted in a glass of water per day. Cure of one month.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and teenagers. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Not recommended for people under anticoagulant treatment, as well as for people suffering from allergies to salicylic derivatives. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.